Well, long story, short...we jumped.
We waited and waited and waited and prayed and prayed and prayed.
Then we started to move. And once we started moving, we didn't really stop. We took off. We went crazy, leaping and crashing and dancing and jumping around. It was sort of a frenzy for a bit. Some people just love the frenzy. I don't know if I have ever mentioned that I get motion sickness....
I think, now, we have settled. Ah, how I love the settled.
1. We moved to Lake Elsinore.
This is the house we bought. Our mortgage is less than our rent in Laguna Niguel was. It has a view and a pool and we still cannot believe that we get to live here. I have a list on the fridge of thirty-some things I want to do on the house....I call it Phase One. What's that? Setting myself up? Hmm?
2. Buzzy took a job with the church that his father pastors, Lamb's Fellowship. It is part time and we both love that church, so it is a right good deal. Captain goes into Sunday school every week with his cousin and that is ok by me!
3. Captain started 1st grade at the local elementary school.
Yes, he is the cutest little boy ever. Well...there is one other one who aint so bad...
4. We bought a bakery in town. Flour Fusion. It is so charming and wonderful. We are the operating owners and, by we, I mean Buzzy. I have stayed busy at the school district in Santa Ana. Those kids won't screen themselves for hearing and vision! Am I right?
5. This child.
He is wild monkey. He is never ending. He speaks. He laughs. He fits. He tantrums. He cuddles. He spoons. He jumps. He dances. He sings. He makes funny faces.
He calls you on the phone. If you get a call from me, but I am not talking, go ahead and say, "Hello Is.." and then you will get to have a conversation with the King of Cool.
6. Some days I feel like we are spinning and I can hardly get my bearings. Some days feel like perfection and I just smile and smile....
That's just LIFE, right?